20 most popular news portals of Nepal

As the world is increasingly relying on internet for its dose of news and information, online news sites are slowly but steadily snatching the share of readership from traditional media sources like newspapers and magazines. Nepal already has a abundance of online news sites. But what are the most popular ones and what does the overall scenario tell us?

Here are the top 20 most popular news portals of Nepal (based on Alexa.com’s rankings):

1. Online Khabar Rank among Nepali Websites: 7

19. Nepal Samachar
Rank among Nepali Websites: 205

20. Gorkhapatra
Rank among Nepali Websites: 213

229 thoughts on “20 most popular news portals of Nepal

1. I know this website presents quuality depending content and extra
    information,is there any other web site whih gives thsse kindss of thungs
    in quality?

2. Arturo says:

Their basic concept was that you must have cordless web throughout your city,
    much like how you have access to mobile phone solution.

3. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her
    ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
    off topic but I had to tell someone!

4. I could not refrain from commenting. Perfectly written!

5. Leta says:

However, satellite internet is much more pricey to establish than various other sorts of broadband net.

6. A mock “cautionary tale” of drugs, death, and fame, PERMANENT OBSCURITY is a warped and funny novel in many ways.

James have been clamoring for news of her next books.
    Comment: This film might be the best mainstream movie
    ever produced that highlights a “BDSM” (Bondage – Domination – Submission – Masochism) influenced ‘dominant-submissive’ type relationship between a
    man and a woman.

7. With the My Singing Monsters Hack, you will be able to fall upon maps and all of the creatures
    in the sport.

8. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a
    little more in the way of content so people could connect
    with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

9. Norris says:

This dish thinks reasonably huge hen parts (like the major parts coming from a 4 to 5 pound whole hen).

10. Excellent site you have got here.. It’s hard to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.

I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

11. Darwin says:

Essentially, you also must appear the features of
    spray according to the criteria.

12. Winston says:

This dehumidifier can comfortably extract 70 pints of water a time, and also is
    actually very most popularly made use of in cellars.

13. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type
    of clever work and exposure! Keep up the excellent works
    guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

14. Melaine says:

Any type of gaskets or covers should also be actually cleaned up before securing the container back over the spray gun.

15. Even coloured spots and best dark spot remover can look as we undergoes our day-to-day lives,
    whether we want it or not believe it. And there’s the shame of dark
    spots’ sufferer to be noticed with uneven colour on their skin like dark or brownish spots which
    also reflect their general skin health.

16. The products traditionally used by the first Indian cuisine to those used by
    the European settlers and later with the traditions African gastronomitas.
    The remedy: Use one bright color at a time on one article
    of clothing. And other terms like the tiger, the rabbit, the dragon, the horse,
    and the lamb can also have bad connotations in certain situations.
    66 oz) that holding in hand or putting in pocket not weighing you
    down at the same time. Pregnant Bride Etiquette – It’s all about getting your maternity wedding
    just right. Inside the Amazon jungle the percent of humidity never
    descend from 100% and Belem almost in the line of the Ecuador, its in the entire
    world the city where rainy s more. other way is to register more than a few free Web-based e-mail account, when a mailbox account was constantly receiving
    spam, the will of its abandonment, for a new mailbox to
    use.

17. Unlimited Gems Works on all devices i.e. Mobile Phones, Windows , Mac,
    Linux No root or jailbreak required for android or ios devices.

18. Annmarie says:

Begin paint through thoroughly rolling a band of paint to
    mix as well as smooth in the cut-in places while you still have a moist
    edge. In either case, as soon as you’re happy with exactly how the roof looks, close all paint canisters safely, store away, and rinse all trays, curlers, as
    well as brushes.

19. build muscle says:

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform
    you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future
    but I’m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and
    style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

20. These are truly impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    best website to buy instagram photo likes

21. Monika says:

Perfect for a big family of individuals that take part in heavy Internet use, see motion pictures or download music, as well as a
    lot more!

22. Georgetta says:

Whilst the cut-in line is still damp, after that
    that’s time to repaint the rest of the ceiling. Consistently start along with the edge and after that blend the layer along with free throw line that was left behind by the previous coating of the
    paint.

23. write a book says:

Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, when having
    my breakfast coming over again to read further news.

24. Shelia says:

Once full, use a curler instead of a big brush – its own quicker
    and won’t break your spine.

25. weblink says:

It’s amazing designed for me to have a web site, which is good designed for my know-how.
    thanks admin

26. It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am
    reading this impressive paragraph to improve my knowledge.

27. Trisha says:

Several domain names are resold on the net from websites especially
    set up to deal with the deals.

28. I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it.
    I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

Comments are closed.